URGENT: St Just Library is temporarily closed for building work. The period of closure is
intended to run from the 5th of June to the 15th July, but this is subject to change.
Preservation of your privacy is important to St Just Community Library and we are committed to
letting you know how we use your personal information and to making only responsible use of your
Library, a charitable incorporated organisation registered in England and Wales, registered charity
number: 1170142. References to "our website" are referring
- Information about you
- We will collect personal information from you if you opt to become a Friend of St Just
Library. This may include your name, title, email address, physical address, and
- We will collect personal information from you if you opt to be added to our database of
potential library volunteers. This may include your name, title, email address, physical
address, telephone numbers, and any skills/preferences relevant to volunteering
- We may collect personal information from you if you contact us offering services
relating to the work of St Just Community Library, for instance if you are a writer
offering to do a talk in the library. This may include your name, title, email address,
physical address, telephone numbers, and any other relevant information.
- Our use of this information
- If you become a Friend of St Just Library we will use your personal information to send
you information about news and events relating to St Just Library.
- If you have opted to be added to our database of volunteers we will use your personal
information to contact you about volunteering opportunities and to plan volunteering
- If you have contacted us offering services relating to the work of St Just Community
Library, we may use your data to contact you about those services and for planning our
use of those services.
- If you have provided us with personal information for any purpose, we may contact you
regarding our storage and use of that data.
- Your information will be accessible by the trustees of St Just Community Library. We
will not share your information with any other parties, except for such third parties as
necessary to to perform the actions described above such as storage providers, email
providers, web hosting etc.
- We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of
information you give us.
- Communications in connection with the work of St Just Community Library may be
sent by e-mail. E-mail is not a fully secure means of communication, and whilst we
endeavour to keep our systems and communications protected against viruses and other
harmful effects we cannot bear responsibility for all communications being virus-free
and cannot bear responsibility for any breaches of data privacy due to malicious
interception of emails.
- Other information
- If you would like to know what information we hold on you, wish us to correct or
update any information, or if you would like information deleted from our records, then
please email us
periodically for the latest version.
- Our website may contain links to websites run by third parties. Those websites are not